Smartlight Basic is setting a precedent in the world of flashlight applications for iDevices. It not only has the brightest light that won’t drain a battery dead, it also offers a lot of different customizations that can easily be set using the app’s Visual Favorites. With just a tap of a button, Smartlight settings can be custom set for fun or emergencies. This is a sophisticated and powerful application.
While most flashlight apps are dim, the LED lighting on an iPhone 4 is extremely bright. In fact, the developers recommend that users not look straight into it. Anyone with an iPad need never be in the dark again either, as the app uses the entire screen surface, which means seven times more light.
All devices with an iOS of 3.0 or later can use Smartlight in a variety of ways. First and foremost is the strength of the lighting, which can be used as a regular flashlight, as an emergency light, a strobe or a Morse code beacon. It really is versatile, helpful and entertaining.
Whereas typical flashlight apps drain a device’s battery dead, Smartlight has features built-in that prevent that.
The quality and sophistication of Smartlight has earned its entry to the prestigious Indie Apps Alliance, which markets quality apps by independent developers.
These are some of the innovative features offered in Smartlight Basic
* Several counting modes (count up, count down, automatic, manual)
* Emergency flasher
* Morse code
* Visual Favorites lets users view settings in a glance
* No banner advertisements
* Strobe (screen or iPhone 4 LED), with adjustable speed
* S.O.S. (screen or iPhone 4 LED)
* Metronome (screen or iPhone 4 LED)
* Flashing color sequences (up to 2 colors)
* 2 shapes
* Landscape mode, with locking orientation
* Ultra bright LED light (iPhone 4 only)
* So much more!