This is the donation/pro version of Pomodroido. It will import the Pomodoros™ you have done from the free version.
Additional features compared to Free:
- Skip main screen
- Integration with Tasker (Instructions below)
This very simple Pomodoro™ Timer will help you concentrate and be productive. You can customize the pomodori and break times to fit your work style.
Pomodroido was the first Pomodoro Timer on the Android platform, hundreds of thousands of people have used this app to make the most of their time. Read the reviews to see how our users have stayed productive with the Pomodoro Technique® and Pomodroido app.
The Pomodoro Technique® is a popular time management method developed in the late 80's. You break down your work into 25 minutes intervals separated by short breaks.
This timeboxing technique can help you concentrate, avoid procrastination, and get work done.
If you like it and use it often, please consider buying the Donate/Pro version, which offers some additional features such as Tasker integration.
It does not have a todo or tasking system (yet), but I have added a few game mechanics, starting with a leveling system. Attain higher ranks by getting your work done. And brag about it!
What's coming in the next versions? (our priority depends on your interests; so please e-mail me with feedback!)
• A todo/task system
I highly appreciate emails with comments or suggestions. I'd like to know what would make this more valuable to you!
------- Tasker Instructions --------
* In Profiles tab click on '+' and select 'Event'
* In the Event list, select '3rd Party', and 'Pomodroido' from there.
* You will have two event options, 'Started', and 'Stopped' which will be triggered at the beginning and end of every Pomodoro™ respectively.
* Select 'Started' or 'Stopped' and click on back button to go back.
* You'll now be prompted to add 'New Task' or select from existing tasks to this event.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.