Plasma Pig – the physics platform puzzle game where you draw the platforms!
★★★★★ Corona App of the week!
★★★★★ App advice app of the day!
★★★★ This porky pig needs a light touch.
Survival of Pigsley the pig is at stake. Happily munching on a boxful of apples on planet Earth, Pigsley finds a strange beam of light that he is irresistibly drawn to. Pigsley is instantly transported to planet Lardo. Unbeknown to him evil alien overlord Than, has come to planet Earth with one thing on his mind… bacon!!
Pigsley is saving his life one little trotter at a time. Can he make it back to planet earth…?
Collect enough stars and Pigsley will safely make it one step closer to home. Miss the stars and Pigsly may never return!
Plasma Pig is highly addictive, exciting and challenging physics puzzle game which will give you hours of fun. With this physics based platform puzzler you really can roll, tilt, bounce and fly.
Can you help Pigsley save his bacon!
5 worlds and 100 levels
Guide and tilt Pigsley through each level collecting stars along the way. Each world is full of fun obstacles and with the power of your finger tip you can help Pigsley be transported home.
1. Pig Napped!
2. When Pigs Fly!
3. Speed Hog
4. Sow-er grapes
5. Pig Mistake!
· Use your finger to draw your way to each portal
· Tilt to squeeze Pigsley through tiny gaps
· Collect the stars to increase your score
· Speed your way to the portal
· Make Pigsley fly by bouncing to reach the stars
· Watch out for spiky walls which will send Pigsley heavenwards
And that's just the beginning - heaps of planned updates will keep Pigsley fun and challenging for many months to come. Now it's time to draw your way to freedom!
If you enjoy Plasma Pig, please leave us a review! Your reviews keep the updates coming!
If you enjoy any of these games you'll love plasma pig:
Gravity guy, toca, peppa pig, cut the rope, angry birds space, angry birds Star Wars, pudding monsters, world of goo, sonic the hedgehog, where's my water.
Now, ready your finger and get Pigsley the pig home safely!
I've made some changes based on feedback from reviewers! Thanks everyone.
* Added a redraw button, you can now re-draw a line without needing to restart the level.
* Sped up end of level scoring, you can now get to the next level a bit quicker, and get Pigsley home faster!
* Added some more instructions, just to make it all a little clearer.
Thanks for all the positive feedback!