Winner of the 2014 Family & Parent Choice Award, Kappi Gold Award, NAPPA Gold Award & TeachersWithApps Award
Game plays like “Cut the Rope” game for grown ups, parents and teachers but teaches kids names of fruits they seen on the dining table, food & fruits in grocery stores and restaurants. Start with apples, bananas, grapes, mangos and oranges and learn the names of all the fruits at a juice bar or in the fruit salad including melon, watermelon, blackberry, strawberry, raspberry, cherry, kiwi, pear & more.
• Build’s vocabulary that includes pear, strawberry, cherry, grapes, banana, apple, mango, blueberry, lime, orange and more
• Words & Object/fruit association skill
• Counting & Numeral/Number association skill
• Enable kids to identify & ask for their favorite fruits in their daily lives
• An educational program that enable kids to learn and play games at the same time
WHO IS IT FOR?
This program is an ideal for babies, toddlers & kids who are 2 years old, 3 years old, 4 years old and 5 years old in Preschool, Kindergarten & First Grade. Kids with learning disabilities seem to find the learning game engaging and keeps them focused.
Agnitus builds curriculum-based learning games for mobile devices & the web. As your child plays different games, Agnitus learning engine adapt the games and curriculum to match your child’s skill level. Recognizing your child’s strengths and challenges, games gradually build on demonstrated mastery. Our Skill Report provides informative, at-a-glance results of your child's learning experience.
• 100+ Curriculum based academic skills for kids’ learning within ONE app.
• Parents’ Dashboard to monitor child’s learning.
• Cloud sync, adaptive learning engine and analytics.
TopIQ Kids Learning Program
• Personalized Learning Platform for every child.
• Single app experience where additional games automatically get downloaded based on child’s learning requirements.
• Based on a standardized curriculum developed by professional educators.
• Only education and learning solution that holistically addresses all aspects of learning, including Mathematics, Reading and Writing, Social & Emotional Learning and Coding & Programing
• Real time data analytics that globally compares every child’s academic performance.
• Download it from the Google Play: