The CycleBeads app enables you to plan or prevent pregnancy easily and effectively by simply tracking your period each cycle. Just enter the date your period starts, and the app identifies your fertile and non-fertile days according to the patented Standard Days Method®.
This modern natural family planning method has been researched extensively in medical trials and is the only proven family planning method which allows you to manage your fertility simply by tracking your period. CycleBeads is the only Android app in the world based on this scientifically tested method.
CRITERIA FOR USE
The one medical criterion for using the CycleBeads app effectively is that you should have cycles between 26 and 32 days long**. Most women do, but not all. If you are unsure if your cycle is in this range, the CycleBeads app can be used to track your cycle lengths and will let you know if your cycles are in this range.
You can also take a self-screener at: www.cyclebeads.com/screen
HOW TO USE
To use the CycleBeads app, simply input the date your most recent period started. The app immediately lets you know what day of your cycle you are on, whether it is a potentially fertile day or an infertile day, and when your fertile days will occur this cycle, all based on the Standard Days Method. You can use this information to either plan pregnancy, avoid pregnancy, or just to track. This information is provided in both a calendar format and in a visual representation of Cycle Beads.
• A visual representations of your cycle based on the start date of your period in both calendar and CycleBeads formats
• Customizable alerts notifying you when you are on your fertile days, when your fertile window is ending, and when you are likely to start your next period
• Alerts reminding you to input your period start date or when you had a cycle outside the range of 26-32 days long
• A notes feature which allows you to track key information that you may want to discuss with your health provider
• Ongoing cycle data history so you can see the start dates of your previous cycles, the length of each cycle, and whether that cycle was in the range for using this method effectively.
For more information on the research behind this family planning method, to watch a video on how it works, or to learn more about this family planning tool, visit www.CycleBeads.com
Millions of women around the world have used this method as birth control, to plan pregnancies, or just to better understand their cycles. A portion of the proceeds from sales of all CycleBeads products including theiCycleBeads app, supports research to expand family planning options around the world, and help people make informed choices about their reproductive health.
We update iCycleBeads regularly. Please send us any feedback or requests for improvements to
iCycleBeads is protected under patent.
* Arevalo M. et al., Contraception, 2002;65;333-338.
** According to data from the World Health Organization and analyzed by researchers at Georgetown University, approximately 80% of cycles are in the 26-32 day range.