Play the addictive game of Tile Rummi (aka Rummy Tiles).
Play your tiles in matching groups of three or more. You can use jokers as wildcard tiles.
Re-arrange tiles already on the table to create new possibilities.
If you are the first to have played all your tiles, you win the game.
This is a popular game, played all around the world in many variations.
Cub Rummi + has many game type options, so you can play the game exactly the way you prefer!
With Cub Rummi +, you can:
- play 10 different built-in game types
- play your own customized game types
- play against 1, 2 or 3 computer players
- play with or without a limited time per turn varying from 2 minutes to a crazy 20 seconds
- choose your opponents out of six different players with individual playing strategies
- select your playing level: easy, medium or hard
- have the playing level automatically adapt to your playing strength
- undo and redo all moves in your turn
- have your tiles organized automatically, or order your tiles yourself
- neatly arrange groups on the table by type, color (suit) and values, with a single tap
- ask for a hint when you're stuck
- pause the game at any moment
- stop at any time and continue later
- zoom in for bigger tiles or zoom out for more space
- keep a list of your favorite tables (game type, number of players, time limit)
- see your total scores for each table, and reset them whenever you want
- speed up or slow down the tile movement
- play using one of the eight included tile sets
- pick one of the included game backgrounds, or use your own picture
You play by simply dragging your tiles around. Or you can tap matching tiles first to select them, and drag them all in one go. Opponent moves are animated so you don't lose track.
You can create your own game types by combining the available game rule options. Cub Rummi + supports all known game variations and a few additional rules, not found in the original game:
- two spare cells that hold tiles that every player can use
- trade those annoying duplicate tiles with other players
- skip turns after an invalid turn, instead of having to draw extra tiles
Combining all available options allows for millions of possible different game types!
Have fun playing Cub Rummi + !